goatee-stroking musing, or something

now that’s what I call shoulder pads

Rather too busy gardening and stuff this weekend to blog. I did see this rather unusual flying thing in the garden; a T-shaped bug.

T-Shaped Bug

It’s a plume moth, say the good folks at What’s That Bug?

2 replies on “now that’s what I call shoulder pads”

I see those plume moths every night on my porch.people can say they look like something to them does not make a person crazy.I myself think they look like little prop I know what they are….

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *