I got rid of nearly all my film camera equipment yesterday. Digital was calling, and I was barely using what I had. To Burlington Camera, I traded in:
- Cosina-Voigtländer Bessa R 35mm rangefinder outfit, comprising:
- Bessa R 35mm rangefinder body
- Ultron Aspherical 35mm-f/1.7 lens
- Nokton Aspherical 50mm-f/1.5 lens
- Apo Lanthar 90mm-f/3.5 lens
- Pentacon Six TL outfit, comprising:
- Pentacon Six TL MF SLR body
- Carl Zeiss Jena Biometar MC 80mm-f/2.8 Lens
- Pentacon Six TL WLF
- Pentacon Six TL metered prism
- Pentacon Auto extension tubes
- Voigtländer Vitoret 110EL 110 camera outfit with matching V200 flash
- Yashica Yashicamat MF TLR
- Yashica Electro 35 GTN 35mm rangefinder camera
- Olympus Stylus Epic Infiniti 35mm AF compact
- Metz 20BC6 Flash
… all towards a Nikon D70. I like it a lot.
There is some film equipment I kept, like the amazing 15mm f/4.5 SW Heliar lens. I even bought a Bessa L body from Cameraquest so I could keep using it with my Kaidan KiWi panoramic head. I also kept the Zero Image pinhole camera, as it’s too nice to sell.
Coming back from the camera store, the taxi driver was an artist fae Balornock. I guess there’s a lot more people fae Balornock than in Balornock.