Of the 286 secure digital QSL cards I sent, 8 were undeliverable. I’ve had 25 responses so far:
- Fourteen positive
- Three wondering if I hadn’t seen their confirmation on eQSL/QRZ/LoTW
- Two that don’t accept QSLs of any kind
- One language issue; I have “Report” when “RST/RSQ” might be clearer internationally
- One completely neutral
- One auto responder
- One with no record of a QSO in their log
- One saying their callsign has been hijacked and that they are no longer an active ham
- One negative
Of the positive ones:
- Two have also sent real QSL cards (thanks, guys, but really, you shouldn’t have …)
- Two asked how I did it.
Pretty good and quick response, I thought.